- Providing commercially useful information and assistance to members in developing and increasing exports.
- Offering professional advice and services to members in areas of technology up-gradation, quality and design improvement, standards and specifications, product development, innovation etc.
- Organizing visits of delegation of its members abroad to explore overseas market opportunities.
- Participating in specialized International Trade Fairs of handicrafts & gifts.
- Organizing Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair at New Delhi.
- Interaction between exporting community and Govt. both at the Central and State level and representation in almost all the committees / panels of Central and State and represents in almost all the committees / panels of Central and State.
- To create an environment of awareness through Workshops on "Export Marketing, Procedures and Documentation", Packaging, Design Development, Buyer Seller Meet, Open House etc. interaction with Central and State Govt. and various other similar programs.
- Dissemination of government notification, orders, information on trade and other relevant information to members.
Your Enquiry Send Successfully.
Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.